Liverpool is famous for its two Premier League football clubs Liverpool FC and Liverpool Reserves, world renowned music scene, industrial history and success as the European City of Culture 2008 resulting in a major overhaul of the city and an ever-expanding population.
Liverpool is at the centre of the UK’s second largest regional economy worth more than £149 billion with over 266,000 businesses and currently undergoing a further £14bn overhaul led by the city council, with a number of redevelopment and regeneration projects in the pipeline. It is expected to benefit from 10,000 new homes, a new stadium for Everton Football Club, an additional cruise terminal, £250m of road infrastructure and two million square feet of commercial office space.
Liverpool is within easy reach to London with a 2-hour direct rail journey which services every hour. Liverpool also has direct rail services to Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham and others and within a 4 hours’ drive time by motorway to the central belt of Scotland, Newcastle and Bristol. In 2017 alone, the city welcomed more than 62 million tourists which is set to increase with the new HS2 link routing Liverpool directly to Manchester Airport and other eastern territories.
With a rental market that’s already well-established, with nearly 24% of property privately rented, the city was named the buy-to-let city of 2017. HSBC reports that the rental rates within the city centre are due to rise by 22% by 2020. Liverpool, in particular, has been a stand-out winner, with an annual growth rate of 4.8% in the last twenty years. Making it the ideal place to invest or live.
The Fabric Quarter is perfectly situated on the northern edge of Liverpool city centre; on one of the main arterial routes providing great access in and out of the city for professionals. It is an easy 10 minute to Liverpool Lime Street, The University of Liverpool and John Moores University. It is also a short walking distance from Liverpool’s business district, Liverpool One shopping centre, tourist attractions, bars, restaurants and nightlife.
The Fabric Quarter is within a 5-minute walk of the £150 million mixed use regeneration programme, Project Jennifer. Project Jennifer commenced in 2016 and upon completion it will create a new district centre with 80,000 sq.ft retail stores, an indoor and outdoor market, 500 new homes, residential and care facilities, schools, petrol filling station, car parking facilities and the creation of thousands of new jobs in the city.
The Fabric Quarter provides an excellent second tier investment opportunity, providing affordable rental options to those who wish to benefit from city centre living without paying top market rentals in the business district or on the waterfront. This is ideal for investors seeking to achieve significant value for money and ideal for those who wish to leverage their investment to grow a portfolio rapidly.
With an outstanding pricing structure starting from £76,000 and only £19k cash injection required, investor friendly payment terms of 25% on exchange and 75% on completion, mortgages available on all purchases with up to 7.2% NET yield and an exceptional sq per ft value; this development is truly unrivalled and can’t be missed.
• A modern residential design of 3 separate buildings consisting of 325 apartments varying from studio to 2-bedroom apartments
• 101 car parking facilities (prioritised to 2-bedroom purchases)
• Entrance Area & CCTV security system in all internal and external communal areas for added personal protection and safety
• State of the art main entrance system that links securely to your personal mobile phone
• Attractive communal landscape gardens between buildings and surrounding areas
• Secure cycle store
• Bin Store
• Double glazing wit grey aluminium frames throughout
• Safer by design architecture with increased fire containment within specific areas
• Designed to be thermally and energy efficient
• DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) adaptable apartments available in each development block.
• Painted matt emulsion finished walls and ceilings
• Oak veneer fire resistant front door with chrome finishes
• Oak veneer internal doors FSC accredited
• Fluted high gloss finished skirtings and architraves
• High gloss laminate wood effect flooring with 15-year residential guarantee throughout apartments
• Recessed LED spotlights to all rooms
• CAT 6 throughout the building enabling high speed wifi and increased capabilities of smart home devices
• WIFI to every apartment
• Single point telephone ports in every apartment
• Contemporary white switch plates and sockets with USB connections to main bedroom and living space
• Panel heaters to every room
• Fitted wardrobes in bedrooms – to be confirmed
• Bespoke kitchens with solid work surfaces – scratch and wear resistant to both heat and chemicals
• Matt handle-less wall and base cupboards with soft closing profile
• High quality BOSCH appliances including fully integrated electric oven and ceramic hobs with a stainless-steel extractor hood and splashback. Fully integrated BOSCH dishwasher, freestanding fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
• Contemporary white ceramic bathroom suite including basin, toilet and integrated bath unit
• Powerful electric shower
• Stainless steel taps and fittings
• Porcelain Fully tiled walls and floors in white gloss – or similar, to be determined
• Glass shower screen
• Integrated bath with tiled bath panel
• Heated towel rails
• Two bathrooms in each 2-bedroom apartment
Only £19k cash injection required
25% on exchange, 75% on completion payment terms
Mortgages available on all purchases
Up to 7.2 NET yield
Download the Brochure
Fill in your details below to enquire about this property.