Hebden Bridge lies close to the Pennine Way and is popular for outdoor pursuits such as walking, climbing and cycling. It lies on the Rochdale Canal – a through route across the Pennines and is situated between Manchester and Leeds
In April 2005, Hebden Bridge was named the fourth quirkiest place in the world by High Life (the British Airways flight magazine) and was described as “modern and stylish in an unconventional and stylish way.
Hebden Bridge has built a reputation for “great little shops” and has an unusually high density of independent shops for a UK town of its size with more than 20 cafes and tea rooms, and about 20 pubs, micro pubs and restaurants. In a national survey by the New Economics Foundation in 2010 Hebden Bridge was ranked sixth on a diversity scale and was praised for its independent shops and unique shopping experience. The limited availability of houses has meant that prices have risen sharply.
Croft Mill Apartments was successfully converted in 2007/08 from its previous use as a working Textile Mill. It was converted into 18 modern two-bedroom apartments over 4 floors whilst managing to retain character and heritage.
Simply immaculate throughout as part of a robust maintenance and repair programme.
This is a strong choice for any investor seeking a 10-year investment plan or longer, which will deliver the most passive income in the UK marketplace.
- Designed for the vast serviced accommodation market and wealth of visitors to the town
- Ample parking spaces to the front of the building
- Serviced lift
- South facing decked balcony on penthouse level
- 2-minute walk to the shops, cafés and tourist attractions
- Laminate Flooring throughout
- Wall mounted TV in all apartments
- Sky TV
- En-Suite bathrooms
- Authentic Stone Facade
- Welcome pack on arrival for guests – all local produce
- Extended Breakfast Bar
- Appliances including stainless steel integrated oven, induction hob, extractor hood, microwave oven, integrated fridge/ freezer, integrated dishwasher.
- Wardrobes, bedside tables, lamps, roman blinds
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- En suite bathrooms fitted with high quality sanitary ware and shower unit with high quality flooring and wall tiles
- Sellers are offering existing property at below market value pricing.
- Buyers have the contractual comfort of the seller requesting first refusal on exit.
Download the Brochure
Fill in your details below to enquire about this property.