Chatham Waters is nestled on the waterfront at the heart of a stunning redevelopment of the historic Naval Dockyards. The medway towns form the largest urban area in the South East outside of London and are the fastest growing in the London Commuter Belt. Now only 45 mins by train from St Pancras, residents can relish waterside relaxation and tranquillity at the end of a day in the city. This is a remarkable, high quality transformation of docklands into a thriving, chic, hub for professionals who like to live and play by the waterside. A proliferation of new bars, restaurants and boutique shops accompany and adorn this picturesque port town.
The simple proximity to the water may be enough, the pace of life so much less frenetic. However, the pleasure of living so close but comfortably distanced from London is greatly enhanced by the dramatic difference in cost. Also, of significance is the changing fortunes of the residential market. Whilst it is widely reported that London and the South East are struggling to maintain their prices, rental yields are low and in some boroughs house prices are falling, Chatham is experiencing a total renaissance. Rightmove reported in the year leading to August 2017, prices had risen by 11%! Every indication is that with the quality of infrastructure and luxury developments this location will significantly outperform the whole region and as such is the only south East development we will support.
Bluewater shopping centre lies within 25 minutes and is the 4th largest in the UK, with over 27 million visitors each year to its 300 stores and 50 restaurants.
Once you combine the above with superb prices, outstanding specifications and a developer with experience, credibility and excellent payment terms, this is surely a stunning package for investor or owner occupier alike!
Making the most of the waterside location has clearly been at the heart of the design brief and this has been achieved quite brilliantly. 199 apartments in two glittering towers with stunning views, floor to ceiling glass and glass fronted balconies will create a shimmering and visually stunning development. The designs maximise light and of course the waterside location with as many river views as possible and high quality waterside promenade. A raised private podium garden also enjoys the water view, relax in the sun and watch sailing boats a world away from City smog. Additionally, luxury facilities like a private gymnasium, concierge service, communal lounges and secure parking all add to the ambience of quality and style.
These luxury apartments are certain to be in great demand, with high yields anticipated for investors in addition to the rapid capital growth.
- Designed for the Build to Rent and owner occupier market, providing 199 luxury waterside 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Private podium gardens and some roof terraces
- Cycle Store
- Concierge office
- State of the art cinema room
- Launderette facilities
- Quality waterside promenade & river views
- Fully furnished with leather sofas, high gloss dining table and leather chairs, coffee table, 42’ Samsung or LG TV with stand.
- Sympathetic lighting design
- Double glazing and electric heating
- Energy efficient
- BT and TV points in living area and master bedrooms
- Glass balconies benefit several of the waterside apartments
- Blinds to all windows
- Modern kitchen areas with base unit and solid worktops,
- Integrated quality appliances including oven, hob, extraction unit, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Fully furnished with double bed and mattress, mirrored wardrobes, chest of drawers and bedside tables
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- En suite and bathrooms fitted with high quality white sanitary ware, bath and shower unit, heated towel rail and high-quality flooring and wall tiles
- Experienced development team with demonstrable track record
- Construction started
Download the Brochure
Fill in your details below to enquire about this property.