Newcastle’s economy includes corporate headquarters, learning, digital technology, retail, tourism and cultural centres, from which the city contributes £13 billion towards the United Kingdom’s GVA.
Newcastle is the most populous city in the North East, and forms the core of the Tyneside conurbation, the eighth most populous urban area in the United Kingdom. Newcastle is a member of the English Core Cities Group and is a member of the Eurocities network of European cities.
The Central Business District is in the centre of the city, bounded by Haymarket, Newcastle station and the Quayside areas. The UK Powerhouse report by law firm Irwin Mitchell and the Centre for Business & Economic Research predicts Newcastle’s economy growing by 14.5% in the next decade, second only to Manchester among the major cities in the North.
Newcastle’s economy has grown significantly in recent years. The number of jobs has risen to its highest level for at least a decade and is set to break through the 200,000 mark. Employment of Newcastle’s residents has also risen, up by around 15,000 in the past three years.
Quayside Studios in Newcastle City Centre faces directly on to the iconic River Tyne and Bridges, a highly desirable location for students, professionals, restauranteurs, casino owners and hoteliers.
A gentle 5-minute stroll into the City Centre where shopping, bars, cafés and restaurants are situated in mass, whilst also incredibly accessible to many of the University campuses, including the Science and Engineering campus to which Newcastle is strongly driving forward.
There is no better armchair investment in Newcastle to consider.
- Purpose built Students Accommodation which provides a well needed, extra 126 Beds into
- River Tyne Views
- Purpose built gym facilities
- Communal area conductive to socialising and studying
- Media Room
- Fast Broadband
- Concierge Service and Laundrette
- Cycle store
- Coffee station
- 24-hour security and CCTV
Studio Rooms & Apartments
- Built to very high standard throughout
- Fully fitted bed, wardrobe, cupboard, shelving and desk
- Wooden laminated flooring in bedroo
- En suite and bathrooms fitted with high quality sanitary ware and shower unit with high
quality flooring and wall tiles
- Lounge areas with kitchen appliances include stainless steel oven.
- High speed internet
- Apartments benefit from extra space, separate bedroom to lounge and kitchen area. With large lounge areas fitted with double sofa and dining table.
- 5% interest on deposited funds
- Discounted Prices for a limited time only.
Download the Brochure
Fill in your details below to enquire about this property.