Glasgow is Scotland’s largest city and the powerhouse of the Scottish economy which generated £43 million GVA in 2016. It is one of Europe’s most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities and the cultural, sporting and academic heart of Scotland. It’s diverse and resilient economy is home to more than 54,000 companies and supports 844,000 jobs which equates to 34% of Scotland’s total employment.
Glasgow is a shopper’s paradise with over 1500 stores and is recognised as the second largest retail centre in the UK and home to the best shopping experience outside London’s West End. With strong links throughout the UK and Europe it attracts over two million tourists per year, spending £482 million. Glasgow city region plans to grow the economy by increasing overnight leisure tourism visits by one million over the next seven years. Achieving three million overnight visits per year by 2023, will deliver an associated spend of £771 million, and contribute an additional 6,600 jobs in the city.
Glasgow is Scotland’s number one city for foreign direct investment and has been named one of Europe’s top ten large cities of the future. Noted for business friendliness and connectivity, Glasgow is fDi’s Magazine’s runner up for FDI strategy (2018/09)
HiLux Glasgow is a ground breaking 100,000 sq. ft development situated in the heart of Glasgow city centre and located opposite the largest indoor Market & Shopping Mall in the UK.
HiLux Glasgow serves as a majestic gateway to a new world of luxury offering spacious and superbly appointed plush apartments to compliment an unrivalled city centre luxury living. Residents can enjoy access to attractive courtyards, tree-lined walkways or relax in the café, restaurant and enjoy the hot water pool & jacuzzi, private gym in the exclusive club house.
The market for luxury properties is larger than ever. If you want to get in on the action HiLux Glasgow is the one for you.
- Designed for the Build to Rent market and provides 101 apartments varying from studio to 3-bedroom apartments
- Fully fitted onsite gymnasium
- Private swimming pool & jacuzzi
- A large indoor onsite games room, outdoor kids play area
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Concierge facilities, dry cleaning and laundry collection service
- Weekly housekeeping
- 62 car parking spaces, CCTV Security System
- Keyless entry system to all apartments
- Roberto Cavalli wallpaper with wall mounted canvases
- Walnut veneer internal doors with chrome fittings to match gloss walnut flooring
- LED lighting design
- TV points with Sky pre-wiring & Wi-Fi points in living room and master bedroom
- Bespoke kitchens with solid surfaces
- Handle-less cupboards with soft closing profile
- High quality appliances including fan-assisted oven, induction hob, extractor hood, SMEG integrated fridge/ freezer, Bosch integrated washer/dryer, Bosch dishwasher and microwave.
- Fully carpeted bedrooms
- Bathrooms and En-suites are fitted with contemporary mosaic, marble effect ceramic
fittings, integrated ceramic wall and floor tiles
- Large drench wall mounted shower head with high quality sanitary ware
- 3% interest on deposited funds
- Freehold investment
Download the Brochure
Fill in your details below to enquire about this property.